Friday, August 9, 2013

One Week

One week in my new life. Ups, downs and all arounds. Just as I would expect it to be. I'm seeing how much I am/was appreciated. What I have to offer. That I love a challenge and I draw my strength from persevering over every challenge.

One thing I discovered that I need to work on is, with certain people, I willingly downplay what I endure. Life is a work in progress and this will be one of the items I work on.

I have had so many people in my new neighborhood introduce themselves and talk to me. They are very friendly and I am thankful and feeling excited to get to know them better. I saw some fancy old hubcaps in a garage half a block away where two middle aged...well, older than me...gentleman warmly greeted me from the driveway. Pretty sure they were having a brewsky...think I might join them next time they're out and see about these hubcaps and what other treasures they may have. I'm sure dad would love to join me, too.

Life is not without challenge, but it has no limits. Don't settle. Push. Search. Go outside of your box. It's SO worth it. I double dog dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment